- Chair's Note - Where Our Legislators Find Their Donations
- United Utah Party Pushes for Transparency of All Filed Bills
- How You Can Follow Utah Bills During the Current Legislative Session
When I was young… well, younger… and struggling with decisions and pathways that seemed shadowed and uncertain, I had an older, wiser friend introduce me to one of my now favorite poems. Rudyard Kipling, inspired by military failure, wrote the poem “If”. I am still inspired by its profound message.Read more
- Chair's Note - We Have a Dream Too
- Why Utah Needs a Reform Party
- Eliason and Weeks Recognized as Impressive Candidates
- Party Strategy Session
- Convention Plans
- Chair's Note - Enough Already!
- Major Party Share of Registration Declines Again
- Legislative Thoughts
- Bipartisan Problem Solvers Caucus Members Seek to End the Shutdown
We have three upcoming events, inspired by the significant inroads gained by this year's election!
United Utah is so very proud of their candidates as results are calculated for this year's election. Participating in a full election for the first time, it is awe-inspiring to see just how many Utahns have found the courage to support something new. We share that common desire to come together to find real and practical solutions to our shared problems. And this is only the beginning.
Click on our Events to learn more!
Don't see an event in your area but would like to learn more? Contact us to arrange a meeting in your area.
The new moderate party in the state defied expectations in its share of the vote in 2018. The United Utah Party didn’t win any elections in 2018, but several of its candidates far exceeded the typical performance by third parties.
“Tens of thousands of Utah voters cast a vote for a brand new party,” said Richard Davis, United Utah Party chair. “We’ve gone from a party that didn’t exist two years ago to a party that outperformed every other party in the state other than the Democrats and Republicans. These results show genuine momentum that will carry us to victory in 2020.”
- Chair's Note - Solutions, Not Parties
- Chair's Note - Don't Just Complain!
- Our Candidates Congregate Wednesday
- Meet McCabe and Miller
- Chair's Note - Get Involved!
- Time to Meet Our Candidates
- Time to Flip On Term Limits
- Public Discontent with Intense Polarization
- Housing Affordability Summit